The software is compatible with both Logitech G602 and Logitech G700 wireless receivers, and provides optimal performance for both, making the software easier to use. Logitech Connect Utility includes Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit drivers. This allows you to synchronize your mouse with the Logitech wireless receiver and use the same transmitter as with your Logitech mouse. This function is a must-have for any Logitech user.
• Synchronizes Logitech mouse with the Logitech wireless receiver.
• All Logitech products are supported.
• Allows you to change the sensitivity of your mouse and adjust the DPI.
• Allows you to change the colors and the transparency of the text in your system.
• Allows you to change the colors and the transparency of the windows.
• Allows you to change the background of the desktop.
• Allows you to change the size of the desktop.
• Allows you to adjust the hot keys in the system and the shortcuts.
• Allows you to map a special key to any hot key, macro, or other function.
• Allows you to assign and configure different profiles.
• Allows you to easily switch between profiles.
• Allows you to configure the timeout of the receiver.
• Allows you to monitor or reset the receiver.
• Allows you to send a wake-up signal to the receiver.
How to use:
* Download and install the software.
* Launch the software, the logitech logo on the top-left corner will change to green and the mouse will start working with the wireless receiver.
* If the Logitech mouse and the Logitech wireless receiver are connected, the software will start synchronizing them.
* Open the Logitech Connect Utility with the Run or Open Programs button, if the mouse isn’t working, it means the connection with the Logitech receiver isn’t correct.
* If the Logitech mouse or the Logitech wireless receiver is not detected, try to reinstall them.
* Check the connections, they are sold separately and should be connected together.
* You can change the language of the software by clicking the “Options” button.
* You can change the colors, the transparency, and the fonts by clicking the “Color” button.
* You can change the size of the desktop by clicking the “Size” button.
* You can switch between profiles by clicking the “Profiles” button.
* You can map a special key to any hot key, macro, or other function by clicking the “Map” button.
* You can change the number of hot keys by clicking the “Hot keys” button.
* You can reset the mouse by clicking the “Reset” button.
OpenGL 3.2 or later drivers required
Minimum graphics card configuration: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Shader Model 4.0) or Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Shader Model 3.0)
AMD Radeon HD 6870 (2 GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon HD 7750 (1 GB VRAM)
CPU: Dual core AMD Phenom II x4 940 (3.0 GHz or equivalent)
RAM: 4 GB or more (2GB+ 2GB)
HDD: 700 MB or more